2 votes
I Like
Family law/child custody  asked 3 May 2010
I currently have a shared custody agreement in Gwinnett county. Is it true that at 14 years old that a child can decide which parent that they can live with altering the current agreement? Can you reccomend a great attorney for this in Gwinnett county?

Comments  total comments 1

Your name is not required; you may remain anonymous.

Provide your email and you will be notified on comments posted after yours. Emails are never published.

The question we ask is to determine if you are a person and not a spam bot.

We hope you enjoy the site!