0 votes
I Like
I was charged with posession of less than an ounce in 1983. Paid my fine and did the probation. Is it possible to have this charge permantly removed from my GCIC report?

Comments  total comments 2

Your name is not required; you may remain anonymous.

Provide your email and you will be notified on comments posted after yours. Emails are never published.

The question we ask is to determine if you are a person and not a spam bot.

We hope you enjoy the site!